Friday, March 14, 2008

Thank you for the sun Mr God

Toro waiting anxiously for me to allow him out on this sunny day...

"Wait for me...I have to get my leash..."

Tanaka waiting for the coast to be clear before he steps outside...

" So many leashes...what can I do with this...hmmm"

"Red is my colour...."

Investigator Toro sniffing out clues...

Yoohoo...out at last!


I thought the boys would appreciate some time outside. The day being clear was a gift that we couldn't take for granted and so once everyone was safely harnessed and leashed, I got them all outside. There were some scary moments for them when they heard strange footsteps and lifts doors sliding open. The neighbours walked past once or twice but they managed to explore the outside for a whole hour. Then they heard loud noises and bangings from some renovation works. This spooked them quite a bit and they decided that all that noise was too scary.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see the kitties enjoying the sunshine finally!! This Tanaka just cannot keep still! Toro looks a bit gong gong?

    ReplyDelete