Monday, March 17, 2008

Fever!





Grandma was very worried about Bujang not wanting to eat breakfast and his general lethargy. He ate some grass though and then he had something to eat at about 3 pm as well as dinner. So I do not think he was depressed about anything. However we think he is running a little fever as his ears are a little hot . He limps a little but he is putting his hurt leg which is a little swollen on the ground. I know he is in a little pain although his wound did not look as serious as it did on Saturday.
I am bringing him to the vet tomorrow evening as it is the only slot that they had. I could have brought him to another vet I guess but it would be better to have the same clinic if not the same vet. Our only comfort is he is still using his leg and he has since gotten out of the bedroom and is now in the living room with me.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:57 PM

    Get well soon, Bujang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no.....!! Sayang sayang Bujang, be good and let the vet see to your paw please!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Bujang, stress eh!

    ReplyDelete