Saturday, March 01, 2008

Gotcha!


Today is my Gotcha Day. It is also san's purrsday. san went out to eat with Sister N and Cousin R. Then they came home and gave me my purresents. I was furry excited as I got many purresents and then we had a party with decorations, guests and food. We got to play games too. san got me something that moves by itself but it was a little noisy. I prefur the quiet one with the ribbons. Tanaka also liked my purresents and played with them. I told san I wanted to play with my purresents myself first and so san made sure I got to play. After that effuryone got to play too. I didn't mind. It is good to share (as long as I get to play first).

3 comments:

  1. Happy Gotcha Day, Toro!! Many many more happy years ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to San!
    Happy Gotcha day to Toro the sweetie boy!

    You guys had lots of yummy treats and fun. More kitties, more parties. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toro the Handsome: How lovely for you to share this special day with your bean. Can tell from the photos that you both and your guests had a splashing good time.

    ReplyDelete