Monday, March 10, 2008

After the V_E_T...

Its grooming.... and then its..

Zzzzzz.....

Zzzzz...and


more zzzzz....




The vet said that they would call me about 3 pm or 4 pm to take him home. But they rang at 2.45 pm and told me that Rocket, like his name, was already awake and I could take him home. I was surprised as the other kitties woke up only about 5 or 6. When I got to the vet, he was already wide awake and all ready. Dr K asked me to take him out of his carrier as she said he growled at her and he growled at the assistant too. She asked me if he was naughty but I told her that Tanaka was really an angel compared to Bujang. He did not fuss when I took him out and she explained what she had done to him.
He was quiet all the way home and once out of his carrier, he walked into the bedroom, stared at his surroundings, took a look under the bed where the scratcher was and then jumped onto the bed and groomed himself. No sound and no fuss. Then he fell asleep. I guess everything was where it should be and he was quite sure he was in the right house :)

2 comments:

  1. He was just glad to be home again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He must be so exhausted, after being left at the vet and conked out for a few hours in a strange cage!!!! Poor thing. I am sure he was thankful to be home again.

    ReplyDelete