Thursday, February 09, 2006

Meditations on the Au Du Toilette

Finally Totoro went to the toilet but only for the little biz. He made a great show out of it. I'm sure he's hurling abuse at how inept I seem to be at this great business. I had put new litter and a new litter box in the loo as well...just in case. He made a great ruckus until I saw that he actually wanted me to open the cover to the drainage hole , which I promply did. He took one sniff at the hole and turned his back to it. He squatted and proceeded to sing loudly with every bit of effort. His eyes rolled bigger and he fanned his bushy tail. After that he calmly went to the closed door and tried to scratch his way out, all the while telling me off I'm sure. I made him go right after his meal of Nutro kibble and water. :) Now he is resting with his head in his dry food bowl listening to cat music. I must say the cat cd is very relaxing even for me. i think I have to wake him up to go to the toilet (to do big biz I hope) so he doesn't have an accident in his carrier tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment