Friday, December 12, 2014

TGIF


today our picture is a more artistic one as san is feeling nostalgic. we hope you like our tgif picture as we hope to spend our friday peacefully. it looks like a postcard people buy on holiday or at least postcards that san buys when she goes on holiday as she thinks that a cat in a picture gives the feeling of calm and peace and love. of cos other animals as well but san grew up with cats and chickens. since we have no chickens san says I will have to do. 
But I told san it would be nice to have my picture as is. So she decided on this one. Popps did not like the new box that san bought for her so we thought we would teach her that it is a good comfortable box and excellent for sleeping in as well. 
Thank goodness san decided take my advice. Have a good TGIF everyone. Here's to the weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. That is a very nice graphic for a Friday! And you look very comfy in that box, Bujang!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lovely Friday, but I left some hair balls for mum to clean up when she got home from work. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete