Thursday, December 11, 2014

Boys Outside

San brought the both of us downstairs this morning as we had not been downstairs for about two weeks. We had fun. 
I tried to stalk a pigeon but san spoiled my fun and warned the pigeon to move away! 
But at least I got to smell the grass although I didn't manage to eat much of it as the Town Council had trimmed the grass yesterday. 
                                                      My best selfie. 
This is the best place to sit. I can hide here and still watch what goes on. The people were kind enough to go around us. It was also furry breezy and so san did not  mind allowing me a longer time downstairs. 
    
                    I sat here fur some time. It was nice as the breeze was cool. 
 I spent a lot offur time doing this but I told san it was impawtant to know my surroundings. I must always know where I am going. 
In home news I was pleased that Popps did not look like Rocky Balboa  this morning. Ms Akira however, decided to sit in her room. 
          I spent a long time sitting with san yesterday. It was time to rest.

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your selfie, Bujang! Glad you boys managed to get some outside time. You're very cute when you are utside, Tanaka-Chan. And you are very cute when you are inside, Poppy!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. That selfie onto of you, Bujang, is lovely. Mum complains that when she tries to take my photo I turn my head away. From Jessica

    ReplyDelete