Saturday, December 27, 2014

Saturday Easy

It haz been some time that I have been here. I fink san was too much concerned about offur kitties like the one she calls Popps but I call The White Pesky Gurl (TWPG). TWPG haz been making me feel angry and scared most offur the time. san told me I have to be nicer and not try to get in her way. But this is my haus too and I like getting in the way. I am not liking her much I can tell you.  san is always yelling, 'Tanaka don't do that' and 'TANAKA!!'. Life is not much fun any more. Even though it is Saturday Easy today I fink my Saturday would not be so. I wonder how much longer it will be like this. 
TWPG even has a new toy mouse for Christmas! I didn't get any!


1 comment:

  1. Poor Tanaka-Chan. We feel bad for you but life is always full of changes and you have to adapt. We know you are a very clever and kind kitty, so you will find a way to make it all better.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete