Sunday, December 28, 2014

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

This week we would like to give thanks for the many days that we have with san and she with us as she didn't have to go to work for about seven weeks since it's the end of year school vacation. We know that next week would be the last few days that she has to spend so much time with us so we give thanks for this. We also give thanks for our annual checkups as eventhough we didn't have excellent blood tests we know san will do everything to help us. After all 2nd stage CKD is not bad. Only Ms Akira had the all clear and for that we are very thankful. Okay, san says we should be thankful that we could even get annual checkups because some kitties and people don't even get any the whole year round. 
I want to talk about my acupuncture sessions. I do not like them. I don't understand why my sister does not mind getting poked by needles. The only thing I liked about it was the heat. I know that I needed to get alternative care (san says so - alternative care. SHEESH) for my back and kidneys. I am about 12 years old, the vet said. san says she can't pill me or make me eat my medicines by hand and so she thought of acupuncture and TCM. I do not like the new mixture but do not mind the kidney one.  Even though I have to do this and I don't like it, I am still thankful that I am able to get help. I also want to than Adrian, my osteopath for helping me still as I did scratch him two treatments ago. Sorry Adrian. 
Okay the next segment of this post will be by Popps. 
I want to give thanks for having a house and people who love me. I love all my toys, especially my squeaky mouse and play with it all day. But san has decided that I needed to rest as well and in the afternoon, she makes me go back to the kitchen to rest if she doesn't see me resting in grandma's bedroom. She told me that if I do not rest, I get cranky and would slap all the other kitties and pick a fight. I told her it was just for fun but she said that I had to discipline myself as well. I like my new bed in which I sometimes sit in front of the door and I am grateful that nowadays san puts it in the kitchen at night for me to sleep in. You can see me sleeping in it in the family picture. I am still not used to sharing my things and I did have many skirmishes with the rest of my family but san said its a learning experience for all of us. I am glad I have a family and told Fern that so my family would know. 

san: 
With this note we wish everyone a good Sunday and know that we love all our visitors and give thanks for each and every one. 

3 comments:

  1. That is a very beautiful post. It is good to be thankful, even when everything is not as perfect as one would want it to be. We are thankful that you are our friends, and that we all have one another and a nice home.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed reading about all the things you are thankful for, dear friends. We love you, and are thankful for your friendship. Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for reminding me of the things I should be thankful for too. You four kitties have much love from San and are in good health be ause you are well taken care of. I will be going to my annual check up very soon too. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete