Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sleepy Sunday musings

This is my blankie..yeah...its new and smells nice.
The Rocket has learnt many things from his bruffers and one sisfur. He takes everything in his stride for which I am glad. The amigos have accepted him very well and today things were very quiet as Tanaka discovers the meaning of sleepy sunday. They spent all of it just lazing about and presently Tanaka is asleep on this new blanket that I bought to protect my bed from cat fur. I thought I should just list down all the stuff he has learnt from the amigo just for fun since I have not been blogging very often I realise.



Lesson 101: Watching TV
When you watch TV ,Tanaka, watch out for the radiation and always sit right smack in front of the TV. Then san will give you a treat to get you off so she can watch her fav TV programme.


Tanaka taking Bujang's advice to heart...



Bujang has also taught him to drink from the Cat-it and to sit in the basket at the cat gym :) Bujang didn't have to toilet-train him as he had done for all the other kitties. This was because Tanaka already knew how to use the litter.


The Legend of the Cave...

When you want to be safe from everyone, I advise you to find your own blankie and hide in it. This will safe you from horrid creatures that you do not like. It also gives you privacy.



Tanaka watching the world from the safety of Ms Akira's blanket.

Ms Akira has also taught him respect and especially to respect HER privacy. One growl and he is off running.


The Leash and how to walk comfortably...
When you have a leash, the thing to do is to relax. Do not slouch about. It is perfectly okay to walk straight. I will watch your back. No fear!


The laze-in...


When you want to sleep on san's bed, the thing is to clamber from the bedside table and then get onto the headboard and finally walk on san's face. No fear. She won't swipe you. And you get a lot of fun from it too..hehe. Don't do th easy thing of getting up from side. There is no fun in that.


Tanaka taking his advice to heart and is even now sleeping on my bed after clambering up from the bedside table when he could more easily get up from the side.


I think Tanaka will learn many good things and as many bad things from his family but he is getting more and more in tune with everyone. I think I will allow him to lseep with the boys tonight instead of putting him in his green cage as long as he does not fight or disturb the boys from sleeping.
I had one more person asking after him this morning. Although I was rather sad to tell her that Tanaka is adopted, I am also quite glad that we have decided to adopt him as he is a very friendly guy and a quick learner. The amigos are used to him and he is used to us. I have to tell D again to take down his notice from the cws adoption board.

1 comment:

  1. It is easier to blend in in a multi cat household, but you are also lucky that the Amigos are a loving and friendly bunch.

    I am surprised that Miss Akira lets Tanaka go into her blanket cave?

    ReplyDelete