Sunday, January 13, 2008

Newcomer

Eating kibble very slowly...

STOP THAT! What are you doing?

My first glimpse at the actual cat in daylight...

This kitty appeared at out void deck last 3 weeks, then he/she disappeared for a whole week before making a comeback. I have yet to see if its male or female as I have never seen it raise its tail at all. When it first came, Cousin R told me it gave her a fright as its a really BIG kitty - bigger than Bujang and FatBoy. It has a face like a dinner plate but a small, gentle voice. I had thought of asking V to come to catch it so we could send it for sterilisation but it disappeared. Now that it is back here, I hope it stays here long enough and is regular enough so V can catch it. I don't have the confidence to catch it myself as it is truly one of the biggest cats I have ever seen!

I had put some Frontline on it as I am sure it has mites and lice. It actually just sat there and allowed me to do it which actually surprised me a lot. I think its an abandoned kitty as its so meek and mild, unlike Minah who could be pretty eccentric. Actually every one of the WildBunch was frontlined for good measure!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!!! What a face!!!

    I think it is a male, based on the size of its face.

    ReplyDelete