Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Rocket at rest

Huh? You mean people have been asking after me? Whoah!!

Bigger version of his pic on the sidebar taken today...

To be sure Tanaka has grown to be much more handsome. His features have filled up and so has his person :) His stripes are more obvious these days and when he romps on Megat, Megat has to frequently run away from him or else he gets clobbered! This does not stop Megat from looking for Tanaka and inviting him to play though :)

This afternoon, I managed to get his pics when he was at rest as all the amigos were asleep and no one was willing to entertain him. So he clambered up the gym and rested :) It was peaceful at last in the amigo house.

I do not know how I feel about people who have been asking for him. Well, there were all of 2 actually. One disappeared when I asked if she has ever had a kitten. The other was more perservering, telling me that her whole family was willing to take him in, that she would sterilise him when he is 6 months and that she would not let him out of the house. They do not have kids in the house and have no pets. The family lives on the 2nd floor but would close the windows when they have pets. HUH! (I thought she said they have no pets! I asked if they have mesh on their windows or would they make sure that they mesh up their windows if they have Tanaka.) I got these very useful questions from vegancat's community cat blog as well as the cws site. So I guess the answer to that question is they have no mesh or grills on their windows and would not be getting them meshed any time soon.

But cats do fall out from windows and I think they could die even if its from the 2nd floor no? Maybe this is not a good potential adopter!

PS: The potential adopter emailed to say that her cat died of old age - at 15 years old. 15 years is a good old age for cats :) Hmmm...sounds okie :/

2 comments:

  1. R.Tanaka is a potential King in the making! =))))

    i'd love to have him if not for the fact that I don't have a place of my own now. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanaka is growing up so fast! Just be careful with Megat's old bones there

    ReplyDelete