Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Host with the most...

Tiger Kitty with tipped ear- winner of the Perfect Host category in the Community Cat circle...

A man and a boy feeding Tiger Kitty...

This father and son team fed Tiger Kitty with a can of Fancy Feast (I saw this tin as his son held it when coming to see Bujang in the park). When I saw him from where I was, I watched to see what would happen and I was glad to see that they cleaned up the area after they had fed her. Then they cycled away and I saw Tiger Kitty coming after them. The father saw us and told his son about Bujang in his harness and leash. The son came to take a peek at Bujang but we didn't say anything to each other.

Tiger Kitty spotted us and decided to welcome us to her home :)


She took a sniff at the ixora and smelled Bujang I guess...



Some views of this perfect kitty...




She has a very beautiful coat...



Tiger Kitty taking a break with us...



Tiger Kitty was very friendly. Actually she came to sit with me quite naturally, several times after she did her rounds of the park. She was unafraid and I think she is used to human beings as she actually made a decision to sit with Bujang and I several times. She even licked my hands in greeting. She was also rather chubby so I know someone is taking good care of her, although I do not think the man is her caregiver. I think the man and his son are one of the people who feed her but not the actual one who takes care of her welfare. I dunno why I feel that this must be the case though. Its weird.

2 comments:

  1. I see that she has been tipped

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. It was a nice surprise for me although most of the cats in this area are tipped eared except for the one white Tom (not part of the Wild Bunch) , Big Casanova and the Newcomer. Its diff to get Big Casanova and the Newcomer cos they are not regulars and I do not know where they hang out.

    ReplyDelete