Tuesday, January 01, 2008

On the 1st Day of 2008

What do I see in my future?

The amigos treat the New Year much like any other day- lolling about, begging for treats, playing and generally having a relaxing time. Grandma managed to hold Tanaka on her lap for some time without him protesting. He yawned and batted at Toro's tail when Toro came by waving it in his face. Toro just sniffed at him on grandma's lap but did not protest. He would make a fuss if Bujang sits close to grandma and Bujang would usually give way to him. Of course the fact that Bujang does not like to share space is another :)

I woke up a little late today as I was finishing some last minute work :) and grandma fed all of them except Tanaka. So this is good as we are getting into our routine as I have to go back to work tomorrow. But there is still today to rest and relax even for the likes of me :)

Happy New Year all bloggers :)

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to San and her Amigos :)

    Pssst - Kootoo says he is the most handsome of all :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to San, Grandma and the Amigos!!

    Have a good year ahead.

    ReplyDelete