Monday, January 14, 2008

The Rocket - meditations

I wonder when dinner time will be?

Tanaka will be at the vet this Saturday for his last kitten vaccination. He is very good at the vet's and would actually sit still. His name in the vet's record is still Ginger. The Dr L was very kind and she would make sure that we would get a discount for stuff as he is a rescued kitty looking for a home. So this Saturday I would have to change his name as he is part of our house, to Tanaka. Tanaka is easier for the vet's records than Rocket Tanaka I'm sure :) Now I would not have any more discounts :))

I emailed E about the new development and I was quite relieved that she was not upset. She said she understood how it was :) Cousin R asked grandma about her decision and grandma said she was afraid that some one might treat him badly so he is not to be sent out. I guess this is a real fear of all fosters. I am glad that The Rocket would be able to stay with us.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Rocket Tanaka and the house of the amigoes!

    Lucky Tanaka...I'm sure you'll be a very happy cat with so many toys and brothers and sisters to play with. Be good. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the 5-cat clan!

    Speaking from experience, it is no different whether you have 3 cats or 5 cats in the house. Maybe the only difference is that their litter might need to be cleaned more frequently. But on the plus side, you have one more cat who will love you unconditionally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Tanaka on getting your permanent residency :) I'm sure you're well-loved!

    ReplyDelete