Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm too sexy for my harness

The model complete with jazzy rhinestoned collar and pink bell...
accessorize, accessorize, accessorize...

Too much?

A close-up of the spiffy harness - black stripes on orange fur..grrrr...


Can you get this off me now? Have you had enough san?



The tired model catching some shut eye before his next engagement...



Aunty_p came by today to return this harness to the amigos as it didn't fit Coco all that well. I decided to try to put The Rocket in it as it was just lying there on the table. Tanaka did not protest and allowed me to put the harness on him. It is of course too big for the little guy and I had to wind it around him pretty tightly. He looked quite cute in it. I think its because he is ginger and he looks like a little tiger :)
It's also good for his harness training as I know that he would take a walking jacket quite well. Btw aunty_p, IKEA has a figure 8 black harness with rhinestones. Maybe Coco would like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Tanaka you will grow up to be one very handsome mancat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot~! Roar, Tanaka, roar!

    Thanks for lending me the walking jacket, San.

    I was at Ikea recently but due to lack of time, didn't pay attention to the leashes, though I did notice a pink or red diamonte dog collar. Coco is capable of wriggling herself out of the small cat collar, so I wonder if she'd do that with the figure-8 harness. Hmm...

    I'll take a look on the next trip. Thanks for the tip. ;)

    ReplyDelete