Saturday, January 26, 2008

Saturday in the park

Bujang sniffing the air for signs of danger...

and we sit, sit here...

and we smell the ixora there...


okay, we also ate some grass...



The park is very clean san, not like before...
But I prefer the shade please...



This is the first time this year that we had gone to the park. I had wanted to bring him to the park before this but it had been raining for quite some time. So since I was not working this Saturday, I decided to bundle him out and wheel him to his favourite ixora park.
Bujang protested for a bit in the lift but I think that was because he didn't know we where we were going as we had not been going to the ixora park for half a year. However, when he saw that I was just wheeling him some place, he kept quiet and relaxed. When we reached the park, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was very clean and quiet. Bujang was at first nervous and sat near his carrier but later he walked to his favourite ixora and took a sniff, ate some grass, lay under the sun and hid in the shade. Then Bujang had an adventure :)

2 comments:

  1. Is the ixora park very far away??

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I just didn't get to go there as much the later bit of last year. Its just about 5 minutes from my house so I had very little excuse lah not to bring my cat to his fav park.

    ReplyDelete