Thursday, December 06, 2007

Which one to choose?

From top left:
Pic 1 - I am full of boundless energy
Pic 2 - I am too cute but I also have nails
From bottom left
Pic 3 - Pensive
Pic 4 - Quite tame ah..can hold still or
alamak kena collar cos so noisy

Pic 5 - Big paws means big cat (so the vet says)

Pic 6 - I can actually keep still and still look cute



Ok. I need to send at least one pic to the vet on the 12th. Dr L said she would put his pic up on account of him being 'sooocuute' and she thinks I may have an adopter. So which one for the 'cuteness' factor without scaring adopters too much?

7 comments:

  1. I think Pic 1 or Pic 3 is good! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Yu Yan. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote goes to Pic 2 - I love the alluring innocence coming thru' his eyes, and the photo doesn't give away too much of him ("so come lah and see more of him").

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 1, 2 and 3.

    If really have to choose, I will take 2. Because he looks really cute and mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 or 3 lah...sure will charm the potential adopters until they cannot resist.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We'd probably choose number 1 -- beans who want a kitteh want a playfool poodin. (usually they then complain about the 3AM attacks on their toes, but that's another post!)

    Any of the first three would be fine.

    ReplyDelete