Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Cat Tent

Tanaka choping his tent...

Bujang trying to hide from Rocket Tanaka...

No one hides from the Rocket!


Toro trying the tent for size...



Toro demonstrating the art of laying low when attacked by the enemy...




Rocket Tanaka was the first one who played with the tent when I brought one home from IKEA on Tuesday. I saw cat-aunty's post on the 3 scratchies and went there to see what else was on offer and finally bought this cat tent for myself. I wanted the red one but they had only the blue ones left. I like the green ears and light blue colour :) The boys had agreat time going in and out of the tent, especially the Rocket!

1 comment:

  1. Spencer has one of these too!

    All the cats love to hide inside!!

    Funny Tanaka, pouncing on Bujang who surely went YIKES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete