Saturday, December 15, 2007

Sorry.. we can't help you...

Bujang resting...





...groom your cat! WHAT? 2 men and 1 woman and still Bujang was able to wrestle them all to the ground! "Your cat scratched the girl and eventhough 3 of us tried to hold him, we couldn't continue with the grooming.!" It was funny to know that 2 men cannot groom him :)
I suppose I must give them credit for even trying. I had gone to the vet to get Bujang vaccinated and to get the vet to cut his nails. Then I told the groomer that the vet had already cut his nails so they didn't have to do it. Then B told me they saw that only the tip is cut and tried to cut his nails again to an acceptable length :) I can't blame the groomers for trying to do their job I guess.
However there was no problem with Megat and he had his first grooming session with B. I had wanted to bring Ms Akira but she refused to get into the carrier. I must admit that the carrier was rather small and so I went back to school to get the bigger blue carrier for her.
I finally got F's number and now Bujang and Ms Akira will go to F for grooming. I suspect that only F can groom Bujang as she has been grooming him since he was a year old and now he is 3 years old. F will be in PR on Sundays only and so I had to re-schedule Ms Akira's and Toro's annual check ups so Bujang will get groomed and Ms Akira will finally get a bath and grandma's request would be fulfilled. She wanted Ms Akira to get a bath so that all the kitties would look and smell sweet in time for Hari Raya Haji. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.....I hope Bujang is ok...

    How about just giving him a wet wipe?

    I wonder if Miss Akira will welcome a bath? She looks the type who abhors water...so, good luck, San!!!!

    ReplyDelete