Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rocket Tanaka posted on cws site

You chose THIS picture?


I posted his adoption details on the cws site this morning with this picture as I could not find the cutesy Pic 2 in my desktop. Thsi pic shows him as he truly is, cute and energetic and so I hope the potential adopters can see what they would be getting (as much as they can from a mere pic) I am rather worried after reading the horror stories about people who adopt cats but I guess I have to make an effort at finding him a home.
The post is to the point.
Rocket Tanaka; 3-month old male ginger. Abandoned on Deepavalli by 3 kids. He is sociable, happy and likes to play. He is affectionate and would give you kisses before he goes to sleep every night. Gets along with other cats. He is dewormed and has had 2 vaccinations to date. He is on both canned and dry food. Foster will sponsor the last vaccination and sterilisation costs. Pls email animesanzo at yahoo dot com.

2 comments:

  1. Oh good luck, Rocket Tanaka!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES YES! I chose this! Hees. Rocket Tanaka is very cute, hopefully he would find a good family real soon. But I guess he would miss the amigos...

    ReplyDelete