Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sunday Trivia


Ok. Wanting to have cats that behave so well like these four could be unreasonable. Cats should just be left alone being cats. No beribboned necks and bejewelled collars. Errr..except I had bought one crystal collar tag for Bujang last year. I thought he would look very handsome with one - white and ruby red crystals. I had put it on him this morning to celebrate his eye that is rapidly becoming round orange disks again. He looked like Elvis or maybe Liberace on a good day. Haha. I thought I would let him be for a whole day just to see if it becomes better later.

Toro is going to the groomers. The groomers asked me if it was Bujang I was bringing. I think they were thinking they would have to be in armour :) against Bujang's temperament and claws, not to mention his dreadful hissing when it comes to taking a bath. But I said it was my new cat Toro. Toro just loves being brushed and would go out of his way to get someone to brush him. So I do not see much trouble here except he is rather afraid of being in the carrier and carted off to places unknown. So I had put his carrier out in the middle of the living room so he can explore it and be familiar with the smell and feel. Toro also has a new red tartan collar to celebrate his first grooming experience.

I hope he would not freak out and be too upset. Hmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment