Saturday, March 18, 2006

Bujang's special visit

At this moment Bujang is sitting exactly like this, only at my computer table right in front of the screen. It is not usual that he does this - looking for my company so expressively. He is more the 'take it or leave it ' kind of guy but sometimes he seeks out my company quite obviously like now. I think it's because Toro has been on my tail (!!) for some time this whole week and I had spent alot of time doing work at the computer, away from Bujang's usual nesting sites. So I think today he has decided to be at my nesting site. :)) He does this very quietly and sits very quietly too, without the usual kepo-ing of all the papers on the table. I have cleared the space for him to relak on and he has decided to spend some time with me. I am quite grateful and very happy for his company today. :))

I decided to measure him as I remembered my vet saying that Bujang is bigger than some dogs! He is about 67 cm from the tip of his nose to his twisted tail. His tail is just about 10 cm. His stands about 27 cm tall. He is 17 months and weighs 6.33 kg. Maybe now a little less as he is now on Nutro Light. But I see they all get rather hungry when they are on Nutro Light. Even Toro prefers Nutro Light to his Nutro Kitten so I have decided to allow him to eat the adults diet. He is one year old after all. :)) Toro wants to do everything that Bujang does. Maybe he just wants to be one of the boys. :)

Bujang decided that being measured is too much for his dignity and swatted at the measuring tape, bit me once and is now lying right smack in the middle of the living room. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment