Wednesday, March 15, 2006

WasteLand

Hmmm...no rain, too much sun. This park looks nothing like I remembered it. It has been some time that we had gone to the park- eversince Toro came into our lives. When I wanted to bring Bujang to the park the 1st week Toro was here, he refused even to get into his carrier. I thought it was because he did not want to be out of the house and lose out to Toro-the-Terrible.

But he is much more relaxed now and I could put his jacket on for him and he would actually get into his carrier and we could actually go for our walks. I guess he had made his point with Toro (whatever that may be) and could go without much worry. We also went for a walk around the estate. It's easier now that I have the stroller and do not have to strain my elbows.

I saw the calico community cat. She looked rather wan this evening. I wondered where her feeder was although I actually saw the old aunty who used to feed her in the park. I also saw that there was a younger woman who fed her a month ago. But she was still very friendly and she came to see me when I sat at the stone bench with Bujang. I will speak with the old aunty to see what's up with the calico tomorrow if I see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment