Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday Walk After Rain


san really regretted updating our blog and using the new blogger interface. It took her many minutes just trying to negotiate an unfamiliar space. I told her she should just go back to the old interface but when she said to me, "Bujang how do I do that?", I told her I am her cat and not her teacher. 

Today san decided to bring us out in the evening. It was right after the rain so it was cool and the air smelled different. Even the sounds were different. We heard more cars and young children running and yelling. Tanaka did not like it much and spent much of the time hiding behind me. So san decided to take just a quick walk. This is our covered walkway and if it should suddenly rain, we have walkways that would allow us to walk to other blocks or buildings under cover. But it will not be so much fun though as the way would usually just be at void decks and we will see a lot of concrete instead of trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment