Monday, August 02, 2010

Your cat is perky and eating well :)


The hospital nurse called me this morning to give me an update about Toro. I was glad to know that he is 'perky' and eating well. The news about his clear pee also made my day :)) I think when your pet is in hospital (or even people in hospital) it is all in the details.
Toro would not have any blood tests today and he would have a relatively stress-free day for today. Tomorrow is his last blood test and his ultra-sound. They are quite confident that he would be allowed home tomorrow, barring any catastrophes in the ultra-sound.
I would be seeing him later with some treats since he has been very good the whole time he is in hospital.

4 comments:

  1. We are delighted with this news and hope that Toro-Chan can indeed come home very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good boy Toro, be strong. u take care too San.

    ReplyDelete
  3. suzanna5:24 PM

    Hooray! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:38 AM

    Your recovery is a bright ray of hope for other kidney cats. Stay well Toro.

    ReplyDelete