Monday, December 21, 2009

More disturbances

What is happening outside?
Paraphernalia...
Its our err..old house painter...
Still going strong...
The boys have somewhat relaxed after their experiences with furniture...
Tanaka most of all...


The house painter came at about 9 am, just as the contractor had promised. I didn't expect to see such an old man but he worked carefully and quietly. I think that was why the amigos were not rattled. He was also very systematic and careful with our furniture. As he looked like the contractor, I guess it must be a family business. I was promised 2 painters and a 3-day job to paint my whole house as well as the doors and door frames. We will have a new front door as grandma was nervous about our old yellow one as the locks didn't work well, even after 2 repairs. I wonder if the other painter would even appear or maybe the other painter would appear tomorrow to paint the rooms. Nevertheless, this old man is going strong still :)


Grandma was the one who was rather rattled as she is a perfectionist (aka busy body) and wants to know exactly what is happening at every single minute. I told her to relax and let the old man get on with the job although he is really slow.


The boys were nervous to begin with and knew something was up so the 3 boys ran into my bedroom while Megat ran into grandma's one as it was the last room that was still open. Then Tanaka and Bujang peeked from under the door to see what was happening but as they could see nothing, they got fed up and is now resting :)


They or maybe this old man will be painting the rooms tomorrow and then there would be more nervous times of trying to see where I can put all 5 kitties...but THAT is tomorrow's headache. I am grateful that today has been quiet and I hope later, after lunch, it will be the same.

1 comment:

  1. Ceiling painting is the most strenuous and requires stamina, no kidding!

    *pant, pant*

    ReplyDelete