Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hari Raya bling

Its too red! Oww!
Toro doesn't take too well in his blue and white..its all too much...



I prefer my blue star! It makes my eyes blue-er :)



Owww...the diamonds would blind me!


I can do this anytime. I am a cat...


San gave us some bling to wear. It was better than wearing clothes. Clothes are fur people. We prefur fur- our own :) But the bling is very nice. San says we will wear them for 3 days only cos we prefur our usual collar and its much safur too.
San boughted the bling fur us last year. We wore ours last year also but Megat had to wait until this year October when he is not so skinny. Now that he is roly-poly, san thinks he won't fall down because of the weight. Hahahaha...
Btw, we wish all offur you Selamat Hari Raya...

3 comments:

  1. All of you look very gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fanks you cat_aunty. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love all of your collars, especially Megat.

    ReplyDelete