Sunday, September 30, 2007

Everything is right with my world...

Everything is right ..I am no more in the puter....

I am on top of it... zzzz




Toro came to visit me in the computer room after he was told by grandma that he was a spoil sport. Grandma had called him to sit with her but he refused, having better things to do like circling the house. So grandma called Bujang, who came quite obediently to sit with her. Bujang has never done this when I asked him to. 'Tough' he seems to say to me all the time. :) It was only then that Toro decided that he wanted to sit with grandma! Grandma said 'Huh, just now I call you, you don't want to come. Don't disturb Bujang." Of course by this time, Bujang had stood up and left grandma since he is a nice kitty and does not like confrontations unless necesary -for food of course. Grandma told Toro he was a spoil sport. After Bujang got down, Toro showed no eagerness to sit with grandma at all..hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. Huh, the kitties playing tricks on Grandma!!!

    Oh San, I see that the frog on the wall is still missing its leg!

    ReplyDelete