Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Its my purrthday today - not my gotcha day...

Some colourful stuff san boughted fur me :)

I think its real purrty to look at...I wonder if its nice to eat too...

The colourful long things moved fur a bit...I was so surprised...


Even my furriend Akira was surprised...hee hee...



Toro and Megat think its their purrthday...they are silly. Its MY purrthday....I think they are jealous offur my new toys...


Welcome to my party~~~Megat came too cos he is one offur us...we had treats...



San's cousin came to celebrate my purrthday...She boughted many things to eat and san boughted pizza. But we can't eat pizza so san said we could have a few angel treats. Grandma said it was ok as it was my purrthday. We promised not to be greedy. They were delicioussss.



I got the treats furrst as I am host and guest and big boss. The rest had to wait fur their turn.


We had a nice party and then Toro broughted down the decorationsss. It was a mess but I don't mind.


Zzzzzzz
I got very tired and so I decided to sleep away from the decorations. It was cool under the curtains. I had a nice party and effurryone had a good time. No one threw up and grandma didn't have to clean up after us.
PS. Thank you cat_aunty for wishing me a happy purrthday. My gotcha day is next month :) I hope san has another party furr me. :P

6 comments:

  1. Aww.. That's so nice!!! That'll make all other cats green with envy!~ Ah~~ I love the Amigos~ Forever so cute and live in harmony together~ =) Happy purrthday Bujang!!! May all your wishes come true~

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... wat a big birthday party u have there, Bujang happy belated birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that looks like a grand party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:55 AM

    Check out those cool party hats! Esp the one on Toro, so cute and funny :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky cats!

    Happy belated birthday, Bujang.

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated bujang! :)

    ReplyDelete