Saturday, September 15, 2007

Wildbunch Saturday

Putih on coloured ground...


See me play...


FatBoy waiting to be served with...some MORE food...



At last, Cal's face!



Cal showing me that she has had enough...



Minah's 2nd dinner...


It doesn't seem to bother the wildbunch that the old aunty seems eager to leave them. I am the only one who worries..maybe for nothing at all. They are fat enough for sure and could weather one or two days of no dinners if neither my cousin or myself could make it. I hope those days will never come to be as they are a pretty nice mellow bunch and they seem to be a happy lot. My cousin tells me that the community cats in B, where she lives are thin and mangy-looking eventhough there is someone who feeds the cats there.

1 comment:

  1. I think one or two days should be OK. The cats are hardier than we think.

    But they are lucky to have you taking care of them.

    ReplyDelete