Thursday, April 27, 2006

Those were the days




















I thought it would be nice to show the great difference the good life has made to Bujang. The kitten pics I took of him when I first got him - at 6 weeks. We found him in a drain, getting drowned by rain with 3 other kittens. They were all from the same litter. Bujang was the only one that we rescued who had bitten everyone. He scratched and bit and clawed and screamed with all his might. The other three were placid and quiet and they piled on top of him before he would be quiet. I think they wanted to calm him down. The others took all the quiet ones and I took him home. I thought there was lesser chance of anyone making me give him up. The other three kittens went home with some teenagers and I believe they too have grown quite fat. :)
 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Cute Baby Bujang. He was already quite a character when young!

    ReplyDelete