Friday, April 14, 2006

Detective B and his Sidekick T

CAT IT! Sniff IT! Paw IT! Taste IT!Lick IT!It's rather good and look at all that water flowing endlessly. It's as good as your own brook Ma!

I decided to set it up immediately. I think I was more excited than the amigos. I had been looking for something like this for some time as I am out much of the time and the amigos need fresh water. I usually change their water bowls as many as 4 times a day, just to encourage them to drink water.


The people at the store showed me how to fix it all so I do not have to read the manual. I hate reading manuals. The only manual that I do read is my nokia one :)) After the demonstration, I felt confident that I could do it all myself in 5 minutes flat -water and all and I did. The lady at the store has 7 cats and she told me her trials at persuading one of the cats to drink from it. It seemed he very cleverly pulled out the filter from the water dispenser many times and just loved to play with the water. She advised me to place a towel under the it just in case. So armed with all this good advice, I did just that.

The amigos were at first suspicious. But not Toro though. As usual Toro was the first one to play with his new toy and he threw himself at this task like many others. He immediately figured out it was just water. Bujang, being more suspicious had a harder time at it and it took him a whole 5 minutes to test the waters :)) Finally after much sniffing, he decided it was save to drink. Akira took several sips and slunk away. I didn't have the camera with me to catch her. She is the slippery one. But it bubbled merrily and now the amigos drink from it without trepidation. I am very pleased with this new water dispenser. YIPPEE!

 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. great to see that the 3 amigos like it. actually this water fountain comes with a well-designed matching placemat, which is very nice! but a little pricey at the price of $20+

    i bought it and well, no regrets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh? I didn't see the placemat. If not for sure will buy to have matching stuff for my cats. At least some thing in my house will match. :))Will see if the store has it as I will be bringing Bujang to the vet and the store is just behind the vet's clinic. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean I will bring Toro for his booster shot. Not Bujang. Bujang will go to the groomers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah but the groomers VERY scared of Bujang right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha. You're right. Everytime I bring Bujang they say - Ahhh..your fierce cat and one of them even has the scars to prove it. Everyone in the pet shop knows Bujang. But they smile and take him in anyway. One of these days they will bar me from bringing Bujang. Then for sure I have to wear armour and cut his nails myself.

    ReplyDelete