Sunday, April 23, 2006

More Reading















I am now reading this book called The Nine Emotional Lives of Cats - I suppose it goes with their supposed 9 lives :) . It is quite interesting reading as the author makes observations about his five cats, much like a cat blog in hardcopy. He talks about Narcissism (he disagress that they are this by nature), Love, Contentment, Attachment, Jealousy, Fear, Anger, Curiosity and Playfulness. I am now at Attachment. I can see some of the characteristics in the amigos. Of course I am interested in what he has to say as I love the amigos to bits and I think they love me in their way (or is that only my take on it? ) He has a cat called Megalamandira. What a fantastic and glorious sounding name. His cats are all rescued from shelters and given to him by his friends so that is nice. :)
 Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment