You may be wondering what I am doing here and what this is exactly. I decided that I needed something of my own.
Sky was curious and wanted to sit in it as well but I told her ‘No, you would have to wait your turn’
It made me a little nervous as Sky is the boss of us. But I was glad she decided to wait but she continued to look at me. Oh dear!
After some time I got bored of sitting in the basket and gave it up. But by that time Sky decided that she needed to be somewhere else. I was lucky and glad that I stuck to my basket.
It was a nice compromise. We both got to sit in it and San got her laundry basket back. All is well with us.
The third picture of you and Sky says a lot, Momo. You look a little worried, hoping that Sky will just stay in the tunnel. But you persevered and had your time in the basket. Everyone deserves a little time alone in the basket.
ReplyDeleteWe're so glad you got some alone time in the basket, Momo.
ReplyDeleteI’m glad it all worked out so well with you and Sky. Sometimes even the boss can see reason.
ReplyDeleteYou are lucky to have so many nice napping spots.
ReplyDeleteYou two have worked things out between the two of you. Good girls!
ReplyDelete