Sunday, July 26, 2026

Sometimes it’s necessary…

 

You may be wondering what I am doing here and what this is exactly. I decided that I needed something of my own. 
Sky was curious and wanted to sit in it as well but I told her ‘No, you would have to wait your turn’ 


It made me a little nervous as Sky is the boss of us. But I was glad she decided to wait but she continued to look at me. Oh dear!
After some time I got bored of sitting in the basket and gave it up. But by that time Sky decided that she needed to be somewhere else. I was lucky and glad that I stuck to my basket. 

I saw her here, sitting on her favourite blanket. So now I could play in the blue tunnel. 
It was a nice compromise. We both got to sit in it and San got her laundry basket back. All is well with us. 

I got to sit here as well. I am much cleverer and I always make sure that no one is using this tunnel before I even sit here. I much prefer camping but sometimes it’s good to do other activities. Happy Sunday 🥰


No comments:

Post a Comment