Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wednesday Whisperz

                 
                                   Totoro our Rainbow Kitty

I had a dream about Totoro last week when I was very anxious about Jeffrey. In the dream, I saw him at my auntie's house and I was surprised as I knew, even in the dream, that he was at the bridge. He looked a little dirty and was hungry.  I fed him a little and then he had a rest. Then I woke up and wondered why I even had such a dream. So I decided that I would ask Fern to speak with him even before his anniversary. 


Please find the messages from Totoro below:


1. He was chasing and playing with something of rounded shape like a ball of strings. Very soft.

The place where he was looked very vast, luminating in gold mists like gold dusts every where. Flat. Not many trees.

2. Nearby Toro, there was an old tiger, looked like albino, watching him and guarding Toro. This tiger is a female and very kind, I could tell from the way she looked at Toro.

3. So I asked him if he has made any friend besides the tigress, he showed me that there was a young, small black bird of shiny and colorful feathers at the wings (red, bright blue) near him. The bird also watching him play with the string ball.

4. He said he was happy. I felt a very light feeling from his heart.

5. I asked if he would like to pass you any message when he came to your dream last week?

He said he missed you very much, and gave out a very sweet and loving energy. He also added that look out for him, to come back some time in a near future (dont know when).

I asked in which form he would come back, he said he didnt know yet. But he sounded very hopeful and happy.

Then he said he felt like going back and play.

6. He asked if you were ok and about all his brothers and sister. He was concerned but not worried. Very upbeat.

I updated him about Popps. He said he saw her. Quite intimidating. :)

I was very glad that he was okay and quite surprised that he was playing. He was not a cat very fond of play by himself and would much rather I play with him. From the previous communications, he was always alone in the middle of other animals, frequently just watching and letting things pass him by, much like he was in life. I don't really know about reincarnation but I was thinking if he plans on coming back, he had better make it sooner than later although it would be a tight squeeze in the house :)

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful that Fern was able to talk with Totoro. He does sound very much at peace and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really miss Toro-Chan! We are glad he is content.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's comforting to know he is happy and a grandmotherly white tiger guards him.

    ReplyDelete