Sunday, April 12, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday Thanks

I suspect that I won't be getting much food in the coming months. Yesterday the needle doctor told san that he felt I was much heavier. San was surprised and so she weighed me and was shocked. I am sure in the coming months I would get rationed food. I heard her tell grandma not to be tricked by my so-hungry yelling as well. Hmmmm I don't think that is playing fair. However I am thankful that our friends told san that a cat that is a little chubby is better than a skinny kitty. What is good is that I think san will try to bring me out for longer walks. 

My thanks is simple since I like simple things. I am thankful that san and cousin R help me with my medicines every day. I am thankful for the warm sea salt baths as my skin is not as itchy as before. I am also feeling much more relaxed. I know that my canned food is not the best for a cat but I like them. I do not like no grain wet food. San had tried many times but I always told her 'no thanks'. San thinks because I eat very little wet food, it's ok. I am thankful for that. 

It's time fur fanks. I am fankful that san pays me a lot offur attenshun. I do not mind the TCM nor the needle doc. I can take it. San now also wipes me down every day with warm sea salt water and so I do not have too much loose fur. I do not like being brushed at all. 
I am thankful that san and cousin R wipes me down only on Saturdays as I am just getting used to being cleaned by someone else. Yesterday san was very pleased to see that my ears were not very dirty unlike before. Don't get me wrong. They were still dirty but NOT filthy. So I didn't have to suffer so much ear cleaning. Also I am thankful that I get raw chicken breast or raw beef for dinner. San has been giving me that for 2 whole weeks already. This week it is time for skinless chicken breast. I do eat the kidney kibble and I also have some of the kidney TCM in my food in the morning. So eventhough there are some things that are difficult living indoors, I am grateful that I am always safe and I get good food and care. 
So from our home to you- have a very good SUNDAY everyone. 

4 comments:

  1. You are a very lucky bunch of kitties and have much to be thankful for!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to be reminded of the good things we have in life. I spent Sunday lying on mum's bed in a sunny spot. First sunny and warm day this year. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. We know you are very thankful to have san giving you love and good care. We're thankful for our Mum too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:40 PM

    Much to give thanks for as San gives you kitties the best. We have heavy kitties too & when they meowed like they were not fed - give Prescription Treats Metabolic advanced weight solution. Palatable, our fatties love these heart-shaped treats ; D

    ReplyDelete