Sunday, April 05, 2015

Easy Peasy Sunday

Today it is my turn to do the Sunday post. I have been trying to be nicer to Bujang and have not asked him to get off the spaces that I wanted to sit on. I avoid eye contact and walk slowly when he looks at me. He sometimes stare at me but I try to ignore him and look away. San told Fern to tell me that she needed my help to ensure that Bujang does not feel stressed with me living here and I think I am doing quite well. 
I have a little difficulty thinking of the other cats as my brothers and sister. I do not have much to do with Akira and Tanaka and I are learning to negotiate our spaces. I notice that both Akira and Tanaka give way to Bujang. I thinking will be wise to do as they do although I do not much like it. 
Listen to me Poppsicle. You need to be smart with Bujang. He is a big kitty and does not take kindly to disrespect. Watch out.
          'gurls are furry strange.'

4 comments:

  1. "Poppsicle"! Tee Hee.....

    We think that it is indeed wise to be respectful around Bujang, Popps. He is wise and good and should not be too stressed. We also hope that, in time, you will feel more comfortable with all of your brothers and sisters.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad you're all figuring stuff out, Popps. Bujang is very nice, and we think respect all the way around sounds like a great plan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you are all very smart kitties and will make everything happy eventually. It may take some time but it will happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it is wise to respect Bujang as Top Cat. Then everything will fall into place. I don't have to worry. I am Only Cat in my home which can be a little lonely. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete