Saturday, April 04, 2015

Saturday Easy

I was downstairs this morning. I saw something...
Some pigeons eating cat kibble! San had given Ginger, the bionic cat,some kibble but he only ate some of it. Then these pigeons came swooping down to eat it. I had to escape into my carrier!
Once that was over, I got out and had some grass. It was a good beginning to our Saturday Easy. 
I fink our Saturday will be pretty quiet as san is going out to see a play with some students. It's called 'Emily of Emerald Hill'. San says she is looking forward to see it. 
I plan some quiet times as well, away from vexations to my spirit- yah away from that ginger pest of a brother. 
           I am just hanging out. 

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you all have a good Saturday planned.

    #1 says that play sounds very interesting and she wishes she could have gone to see it too!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We hope San enjoyed the play. It looks like you kitties all had a lovely Saturday. Do the pigeons always eat the kibble, Bujang? We hope Ginger had some to eat. We like your kitchen. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete