Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Wednesday Whisperz

shhhhh...playing hide and seek

These days both Tanaka and I play hide and seek with san, especially after dinner. We know that after dinner is the time for TCM, warm sea salt baths and sometimes cutting nails and cleaning ears. These are not fun times for any of us - myself, Tanaka and Popps. san leaves Bujang alone as he has claws and teeth that he is not afraid to use. So almost always we try to run and hide.
I do not think I need to eat meds effuryday. So once I hid myself in the litter bin. It was amusing to hear san call my name. Then I hid in grandma's cupboard and once I hid under the grey stool in the living room, right under san's nose. I am beginning to like playing hide and seek. 
I usually pretend to be asleep in grandma's room. San would always allow me to sleep undisturbed. But now, there is no escape as I need to clean my ears only once in a week. I don't mind that too much these days. I quite like the attention unless it's time for nail clipping!

3 comments:

  1. It sounds to us like Tanaka-Chan might be the most creative in hiding. How good is San at seeking?

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like our house whenever Mum needs to do anything for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanaka, you do need to take your medications everyday. I know it is not pleasant but it is for your health. I have to take my medications twice a day and sometimes I too, try to hide. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete