Friday, April 24, 2015

TGIF

 
           Time for some R&R
        Time with family
      Time away from the madding crowd
            Just Time-Out time

We're glad the weekend is finally here. It's time to breathe deeply and just be still. Bujang however, has to go see Adrian tomorrow for his monthly back check. However, we wish to wish everyone a good joyful weekend. 

We also wish Jeffrey a good weekend as well in boarding. It seems he is one of the biggest cats there and he spent his time eating bowls of kibble. I think perhaps, like all comcats, he thinks he may not see food again! But like all comcats that transition indoors, there will be a time where he will eat just a few mouthfuls at different times thorughout the day. His next adoption event will be on 3rd May. Purrs for Jeffrey!!

3 comments:

  1. You are all looking good and relaxed!

    We are crossing al of our paws and hooves for Jeffrey, that he may never feel hungry again and also, of course, find a wonderful home of his own.

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete
  2. We wish all of you a happy and peaceful weekend.
    Here's hoping Jeffrey will enjoy all the food and fresh water and enjoy the comfortable,safe place to sleep.
    My angel kitty Puffin had been outdoors for some time and had grown older and less able to cope. The first week I had him,he ate everything possible and slept so soundly I got a bit scared! His appetite lasted about two months and then went back to normal. I only had him for a few years but he was my kitty soulmate. Even though our time together was not longer, I feel honooured to have him in my life and to enjoy his company.. Our prayers continue to be for Jeffrey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wen are happy to hear Jeffrey is managing well at the boarders. Maybe now people we want to take him home. I was a lost stray in my early youth and I ate all the food served to me whe I came to my forever home. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete