Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Just Because

Ms Akira is growing from strength to strength. She has not bitten through her skin and her fur on those parts are now growing slowly but now she has instead graduated to licking her feet. But no broken skin there as well.

Fern "Akira was sweet and a bit curious. She was more talkative than usual. She is an intelligent little girl. I felt she obviously is more confident but still cautious. She showed me image of kids with some sweets or ice-cream in the hand. She said she wanna try how it tasted like"

She is always curious like this. I told Fern I would get her some cream to taste. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news about Akira's legs! We hope that her feet stay well. Hugs for fear girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that's dear girl. More hugs her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms Akira, you are really coming along well! I think your treatments are working well. I hope you get a taste of ice cream soon. Meow from Jessica

    ReplyDelete