Thursday, June 02, 2011

Morning Walks!

On Tuesday I went down and ate grass. I was very happy to get out of the house...
I explored some drains that were dry. san would not let me in a wet one as she said I would then have to take a whole body bath. I think dry ones are best as I get to roll o dry leaves. I like the crunching sounds that come with it.
I sat looking at people walking. It was quite restful. I went down for a whole 45 minute walk. Then I had to go home as san had to go to work.
Yesterday I told san very loudly that I wanted to go out but san said she had to take Toro to hospital. Then suddenly san took Toro out of the carrier and I got in. I don't know what happened but I was glad to be out a_g_a_i_n.
I stalked some birdies!
Sniffed at this tree. It was quite interesting.
Then I used it as a BIG scratch board. WOWEE!!

I also got to roll about on the hot pavement. I didn't mind san wiping me down a bit. It was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. We're glad you've been enjoying good long walks, Bujang, but we hope that Toro-Chan is OK!

    Purrs,
    The Chans

    ReplyDelete