Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Helpful Tuesday

Yup. When san brings the bag out, we know one offur us will be going somewhere. It was furry mysterious but we all tried to fit ourselves in it. It is good to be comfurtable at all times. Anyways we know it will give one offur us comfort to smell all offur us in it

Bujang tried it first cos he is THE BOSS. Bujang thought it was okay and so he let me try it.

I tried it fur fun. It was a nice fit. san has put a purty mat in it so we will look our best.

Even Toro slept in it. I fink it has passed the test. But I was surprised as Megat ran off as soon as he saw the bag. Oh-oh...I fink Megat has to ride in it today. Good Luck Megat! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. We like to hang out in the carrier too. In fact #1 leaves it out for us ll the time so it's not a scary thing.

    Purrs,
    Tama-Chan and Sei-Chan

    ReplyDelete