Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday trials

This gorgeous picture is by tascha, a canadian artist. You can see her work at http://timewithtascha.blogspot.com/

My cpu is at formatting heaven so I have not been able to post any new pictures of the amigos but they are all well and sleeping and generally messing about as usual. Cousin R commented today that Bujang is gaining back his lost pounds :(. Bujang has been getting much more food as he is always hungry and know how to get food from everyone in the house. I on the other hand have not been very good at walking him at all.
Ms Akira has had several confrontations with kpo Tanaka, whose incurable curiosity has landed him in many scrapes with her. Today, even Megat got screamed at for daring to sniff at her blanket :) Toro's ears are acting up again and he has had 2 days of me clenaing his right ear of gunk and putting the steroid cream on the very curious nodule that keeps popping up every time there is gunk in his ears. He hates it but likes the treats he gets afterwards :)
The boys, especially Bujang is keeping close tabs on Megat. Bujang keeps sniffing him and following his trail. This has made him doubly nervous. Poor kitty.
PS. I bought 2 prints from tascha but have yet to put them up. Maybe later when I get around to finding the hammer and nails :)

3 comments:

  1. Poor Toro! I have had a chronic yeast infection in both my ears for years, it comes and goes........but I absolutely REFUSE to submit to the drops that my maid insists on attempting to administer whenever she sees me scratching. She says that the infection could be gone for good if I would allow her to put the drops in TWICE a DAY for TEN DAYS!!! Well, I think NOT!! I admire Toro's forbearance.
    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Heh. Bujang and Tanaka in the picture :D

    I think Bujang's fast gaining weight is similar to us humans. When we reach middle age? Is he not?

    the letter b

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great print!

    We hope Toro's ear gets better soon. What a nuisance for him!

    ReplyDelete