Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday morning on monday night

"When I walk in, they may like me or dislike me, but everybody knows I'm here"
(taken from Reclaiming Southern Roots; Letter to my daughter, Maya Angelou, Random House (NY) 2008)
Megat is fine. He is frisky and had just run Toro out of his territory after dinner. Grandma and Cousin R reported that as with Megat, all the amigos were on their best benaviour when I was not about. She said, "they know their mother was not home so they had better behave." I was glad that there were no incidents at all and am grateful that Cousin R was able to take care of them.
I have decided (for now) that I would have another blog just for Megat and his chemotherapy Do not go there if you cannot take ranting and raving and hysterics though. :) The new blog may not be up for long. I might take it down..maybe. I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment