Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday meanderings

Calm Sunday



We are glad that our Sunday was furry calm and peaceful. Grandma and the offur kitties all had a good Sunday and nuffing happened to disturb our peace. I fink that is the most important fing in a cat's life. Of course if you ask the offur kitties, they would say - Food (Tanaka), Brushing (Toro), Blankie (Ms Akira), Napping (Megat). Fur me , it is peace and calm.


san gave Megat his usual yukky black thingee in the needles. I dun like needles or san days 'syringes'. San let Toro and I smell it but it was so horrible we had to run away. Toro sneezed a little..heee but then he is furry goofy. I know that once san has finished giving Megat his medicines, she would give him treats. If we are near, we would also get treats and so I always sit next to Megat and watch him (actually I am watching san to see if she takes out the salmon treats). This Megat is useful in this way but I fink he is not well or san would not give him the same fings every day. Although I know we would not get so many treats, I hope he gets a little better anyways. He is family. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the needles. :( But its great to get treats with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We enjoyed reading all of your Sunday posts and are glad you had a nice relaxing day!

    Your Friends,
    Tommy and The Girls

    ReplyDelete