Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Water please...

Ok..I may not get special service but I have my own CAT IT - all on my own and I plan to make it all mine!

Megat was much better this morning with his temperature gone. I got him to eat his pill in some tuna and he ate quite abit of food ...



He even drank water from his personal Dora cup...



Bujang has already discovered the joy of having water on demand and sat to guard his cup of water...thank you



Ice in the water helps the water to stay cooler longer grandma says... Bujang and megat likes ice in their water...Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:49 AM

    You have removed "flower-top" from Catit? Is the flow over dome better that way? When i start Catit after cleaning, i use flower-top to guide water gushing out to no-flow part of dome. Sometimes i tilt flower at top to facilitate even flow over dome. Still using the flower ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I lost the flower - both of them. the water used to flow evenly but now I would have spaces with no water, even when I tilt it. But the amigos take it in their stride :)

    ReplyDelete