Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Great Grey Stalker

Toro-the-stalking-lion lying in wait for the bird to come flying past...ssss....

Gotcha! No way you going anywhere else little birdie...

He is sometimes too goofy and would insist on looking under Tanaka's blankie for the bird when it lies just beside him...:)

This morning Bujang asked me to play hide and seek but of course Toro and Tanaka gave my position away to Bujang. We played for a few sessions and then Toro decided to ask me to get his favourite lure Da Bird. I know that he would go off to sulk if all the boys get into the game so we played behind closed doors where he ran and flew and generally stalked the bird, on the bed, off the bed and in behind strange spaces. Then he got distracted by a real pigeon and went to look at that. So I went outside to play with the amigos :)Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment